While there are good reasons to use the same flooring throughout your home, having multiple floor coverings is acceptable, too.
When you shop at our flooring store, Arc Stone & Tile in Lake Worth, Florida, you'll find a large variety of all types of flooring as well as flooring specialists who can guide you as you make a purchasing decision.
One floor covering
Consider these factors when weighing the pros and cons of choosing one floor covering only:
● Waterproof luxury vinyl, designed to look like wood, stone, and clay-based ceramic as well as other materials like concrete, can be installed in every home space.
● Engineered wood new floors tolerate moisture, and it looks exactly like solid hardwood flooring.
● The indoor space appears visually expansive, with the same flooring in every room.
● When you use the same flooring in every room, you create a look with clean lines.
Multiple floor coverings
It makes sense to have carpeted stairs in a ‘hard surface flooring home’ since this floor covering adds cushioning if a fall occurs. Likewise, it’s a good idea to add carpeting to children’s rooms. Regardless of which flooring materials you choose, keep these tips in mind:
● For the most pleasing look, pick new floors for the main space in your home, especially if you enjoy an open floor plan.
● Choose colors that work together rather than opting for contrasting or matching colors.
● Be sure to match the undertones (cool, warm, or neutral) of each type of flooring.
● If you stick with two different materials, you’ll avoid a ‘hodge-podge look.’
For all your flooring needs in Lake Worth, Fl
Arc Stone & Tile installs flooring in homes and businesses, and we offer in-store design consultation, too. Our flooring company serves a region in Florida that includes West Palm Beach, Boynton Beach, Jupiter, and Boca Raton.
So when flooring is on your to-do list, it's time to stop by the Arc Stone & Tile showroom in Lake Worth.